Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Week 1-Today's the day!  I've been diligently tracking every calorie that goes into my body.  I was made more motivated than ever by the scale at the Dr.'s office today!  Yikes!  I'm doing well except it's 5:20 p.m. and I only have 334 calories left in the day.  Starting weight at office was 166.5.  I'm sure it will be different at home.
It's 4 days in and I feel like I'm doing well.  Yesterday I completed an adventure triathlon (kayaking, cycling, running).  I did celebrate a little last night with my sister, but I'm totally back on track today.  It's 7:07 pm and I still have 195 calories left.   (yay)  My Fitness Pal is great for keeping track of  calories.  I've downloaded the app for when I'm out and about.
I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow to see if any weight has been lost. (crossing my fingers)
  • 8/5/13-Down 2 pounds! (well 1.8 to be exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment